Kachana Landscape Management Workshop 2003
“Building Soil”: the ecological foundation for productive landscapes
27th, 28th, and 29th August 2003
THANKS TO THOSE WHO HELPED MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN!
- You who silently contributed behind the scenes and wish to remain anonymous.
- Soilfoodweb Inc. for donating professional services and consulting time that would have been beyond the scope of Kachana Pastoral Company to pay for in such a setting.
- Participants from overseas and interstate for your additional investment in time and effort.
- Parker Poynt Plantation for kindly hosting Elaine and Merline whilst they were on transit through Kununurra.
- Kununurra farmers who donated locally grown produce that was enjoyed by all. Thanks:
- of the “Ord River Farming Company”
- Mick Jackob from “Tropical Sands”
- Kimberley Specialists for the use of camping equipment and assistance in advertising and staging the event.
- for preparing and serving the food that sustained us over those three days and for your additional financial contribution to the “Byrne Terry Ellenbrae Fund” *.
- The young people who supplied us all with “Mars-Bars” to celebrate the proximity of planet Mars to planet Earth during this time.
- The Kununurra Library for the use of video projection equipment.
- All you who participated. (We counted 22 all up with a good diversity of age, vocations and international background.)
* “BYRNE TERRY ELLENBRAE FUND”:
This fund now stands at Aus $ 600.00 (thanks to misc. donations)